TestemonialJanuar 31, 2022
Get a Hellenistic army for your Greek successor state! The miniatures are available in 6mm, 10mm and 15mm.
The miniatures do not need to be supported or come with ready made supports. Just load the files into your slicer and get printing immediately. Our models are most likely to detailed for filament printing, but of course you can always try. Figures are mounted together in strips of five (infantry) or four (skirmishers, cavalry) miniatures. The strips are designed to be easily cut (or even broken) apart for more customized basing. The 6mm strips are ideal for basing at 40mm.
This product includes:
- Phallanx Front A with horizontal pikes (Strip of 2 miniatures)*
- Phallanx Front B with diagonal pikes (Strip of 2 miniatures)*
- Phallanx Rear with vertical pikes (Strip of 4 miniatures)*
- Hoplites (Strip of 5 miniatures)
- Hoplite Command (Strip of 5 miniatures)
- Light Hoplites (Strip of 5 miniatures)
- Thureophoroi (Strip of 4 miniatures)
- Thorakitai (Strip of 5 miniatures)
- Thorakitai Command (Strip of 5 miniatures)
- Peltasts (Strip of 4 miniatures)
- Greek Slingers (Strip of 4 miniatures)
- Cretan Archers (Strip of 4 miniatures)
- Greek Heavy Cavalry (Strip of 4 miniatures)
- Greek Light Cavalry (Strip of 4 miniatures)
- Gerenal (Strategos) with staff (Strip of 3 miniatures)
- Indian War Elephant
- Armoured Indian War Elephant
*Phallanx figures also come as a version without pikes, if you want to add metal pikes
Our miniatures are optimized for smaller scales. In 6 mm they are much less bulky than any metal casting we know and still stable and above all easy to paint. We like to play this scale very much ourselves! The bigger the scale the more solid the miniatures look. At 10 mm you will see additional details, that are hard to spot in 6 mm, like individual armor scales. Or you can go even bigger to 15 mm. We will provide STL files for figures scaled to 6, 10 and 15 mm.